Thursday 3 May 2018

Bath Time, It's A Ritual


For many having a bath is a luxury.  Many don't have the time or the freedom (children) to indulge in a long hot soak in the tub.

I'm no different to many in that regard.  When I do have a bath it has to be planned just right.  I.e. hubby must be home to mind the children or I wait until the children are in bed so I can enjoy my soak uninterrupted.

Baths maybe a luxury that I don't get to indulge in often, however, when I do get the chance to have a bath I make a point of making it a Beauty Queen ritual.  I use this time to fully indulge and relax and rejuvenate my mind and body.

I start with:

1) Stretch.  Yep, firstly I warm up my muscles in the hot water then I stretch any stiff body parts.  Moving in warm water helps the body be supple, without jarring joints and muscles.

2) Face. Then I clean my face while the water is still fresh and clean.

3) Hair.  I was my hair next, then soak for a bit letting the soaps, butters and oils I've added to the water do their thing (i.e. moisturise my skin).

4) Body.  I like to rub Luscious Body Butter or Massage Oil over my body so richly moisturise.

5) Feet.  Lastly I do my feet, soaking the heals, pumicing the hard parts of my feet, then moisturising.  Then I hop out because by now I'm grodied up the water... * wink


How to use Rose Bath Bomb or other:

1) Slowly lower the bath bomb into water in your hand.  Don't let go.  Watch it fizzing and releasing all the goodness within.

2) Move the bath bomb around water and watch it disperse in the water.  If it has some colour to it there will be a nice trail of colour.

3) Drop the bath bomb in and enjoy.  That is: enjoy your soak in the bath while the oils/butters/clays etc. in the bath bomb work their magic on your skin and senses.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment