You will need:
500ml spritz bottle
1 ½ teaspoons bicarb soda (optional – gives the cleaner a gentle scrubbing action and leaves a matte finish to surfaces)
¼ teaspoon essential oil(s)*
Add vinegar and bicarb to water and mix well. Add essential oil(s) and mix again. Pour solution into 500ml bottle. Shake gently before each use.
Use on many surfaces, bench tops, splash backs, cupboards, basins, toilet, bath and shower, floors [tiles, laminate, floor boards etc.], appliances [toaster, kettle, washing machine – be careful not to rub away writing off the appliance].
Note: recommend - do a test patch before doing full clean just in case cleaner is not suitable to your particular surface.
* peppermint essential oil is good for keeping mice at bay
* tea tree essential oil is good for keeping cockroaches away
* orange essential oil and tea tree oil are natural disinfectants
* eucalyptus cuts through grease and grim
* lemon essential oil smells clean and fresh