Thursday 13 November 2014

Brothers Blend Nuts Review

This collection of goodies came in the mail for me the other day.  I purchased it for myself, this is not a paid presentation and the products and companies displayed have no idea I'm doing this product review.

The first thing I did was eat the Brothers Blend entertainer nuts and OMG! they're delicious.  It could be the dash of natural maple syrup they use to light coat the nuts or the dusting of sea salt.  Either way they're easily the most yummiest nuts I've ever had.  They're light enough that you don't have that usual heavy feel you (well I) get from eating nuts and moreish enough that you're not actually thinking about them being good for you - especially the sunflower kernels.

I liked that they came in a 35g bag because if the bag had been any bigger I might have just kept on eating.   A good guilt free snack size pack.

The company is Brookfarm, an Australian company situation in Byron Bay NSW.  The entertainer Brothers Blend are peanut free, gluten free and preservative free.  Visit their website and find a store near you and let me know what you think if you manage to eat some.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment