One of my favourite things to do during the cold winter days is to give myself a home pedicure to warm myself up and leave my feet delightfully refreshed and moisturised.
1. Have a shower, run a bath or make a warm foot bath. Either way soak your feet in a warm or moderately hot body of water for at least 10 minutes. If you make a warm foot bath add a few drops of Peppermint Lavender or Eucalyptus Foot Lotion to the water.
2. Wash your feet thoroughly with Peppermint Lavender Foot Wash Scrub; this cleans feet while the essential oils leave feet smelling and feeling refreshed, plus the exfoliating granules give your feet a gentle scrub. Scrub toes and nails with Scrub Brush. Scrub heels, pads and around toes with a Pumice Stone.
3. Follow with an application of Peppermint Lavender Foot Salts Scrub around the soles and heels of feet. The Salt Scrub has strong moisturising properties as well as leaving feet smelling fresh.
4. Remove your feet from the water and dry them thoroughly, especially in-between toes to prevent athletes foot. Cut and clean your toe nails and remove nail polish, if you’re wearing any.
5. Drip one drop of Peppermint Lavender or Eucalyptus Foot Lotion on to your big toe and distribute oil over other 4 toes, repeat for other foot. Massage Foot Lotion into cuticles and in between toes thoroughly.
6. Finish off with an application of Luscious Body Butter to the he heels of your feet to richly moisturise and hydrate. Put on some slippers, thongs or socks and let your feet bask in the lovely smelling moisturising lotions.
Note: all of the above products are in the Pedicure Pamper Pack on the JOLI website.