Good skin begins with a great skin care routine.
|Use moisturiser to remove makeup|
|Removing eye makeup with Fluffy Lime Eye Cream|
4. Cleansed using Facial & Body Wash. The essential oils in the cleanser (I use oily blend) control oil secretion and kill bacteria - a very important part of tackling blemishes and wounds on the skin.
5. The most important step is the one most people forget, ignore and don't do: TONER. A highly underrated step. Using Purifying Cleansing Toner rinses the skin clean, removes any left over residue of makeup and cleanser and closes pores, very important for having clean and clear skin.
|Purifying Cleansing Toner - JOLI|
6. Applied Skin Serum to affected areas to heal the skin, wounds and scabbing. Very important as this reduces scaring and wound/blemish time.
7. Moisturise to hydrate the skin and stop those pesky dry flaking bits of skin.
8. Lastly applied Fluffy Lime Eye Cream around my eyes to ward off crows feet.
9. Ok... lastly I applied a dash of lip balm because I love soft glossy lips and like to feel a dash of glamour.
If you're suffering through bad looking skin... try this daily routine for two weeks and see the difference it makes to your skin. Then keep your fabulous routine going!
* Note: Steps 1 & 2 were only done to remove makeup. When not wearing makeup move straight on to step 3 if you prefer.