keep your Lip Balm in the fridge and apply chilled. It is so cool and refreshing on your lips.
2. Fluffy Lime Eye Cream is a fantastic natural eye-makeup remover. Specially formulated to be light
and gentle on the skin around your eyes, it thoroughly removes makeup with ease
while moisturising at the same time.
3. Dampen a face washer with Purifying Cleansing Toner
and use to wipe down face and body during and after exercise. Cleans away sweat
and refreshes skin.
4. Wipe over the surface of your Lip Balm every
now and again, especially after you've been ill (cold, flu etc) or if you've let someone
else use your balm (especially if they have cold sores). Just like lipsticks and mascaras, lip balms can come in contact with some unsavory things.
5. Drizzle custom scented Massage Oil into your bath for a lovely scented and moisturising bath lotion.
6. Off to the snow? Moisturising Lip Balm is perfect for use at the snow, during a bike ride or exercising to keep your lips moisturised against cold and wind.
7. Rub custom scented Massage Oil all over your body to moisturise your skin.
8. Massage Enliven Facial & Body Scrub on your partners back. Massaged onto the back it is so relaxing and enjoyable, like having your back gently scratched.
9. Every now and then wipe down your Deodorant Bar with
a damp cotton pad, add a few drops of tea tree oil or orange essential oil to the damp cotton
pad and wipe over the surface to refresh and clean your deodorant.
10. Drip a drop of Skin Serum onto your finger and apply
the drop to your forehead. Repeat process for cheeks, nose, chin and neck.
Include decolletage as well. Lightly rub serum into your skin and enjoy
the soft silky feel of the serum as it aids with anti-aging, tissue
regeneration and maintains tissue texture.
11. Skin looking tired and drab? Apply Skin Serum (as per above) to rejuvenate skin cells leaving skin looking vibrant and radiant.
12. Keep Skin Serum by your beside and use nightly as night replenishing serum.
13. Keep Fancy Cuticle Oil by your computer or on your work desk to remember to apply daily to give your nails strength and flexibility.
14. Dab custom scented Massage Oil onto intimate areas, or on the nap of your neck, behind your ears and on your wrists as a light body oil perfume.
15. Every now and again use a loofah on your face. Move around in small circles. This
action gently removes a build up of dead skin cells and clogged pores.
16. Moisturise the heels of your feet every night
before bed with Luscious Body Butter. This helps alleviate dry cracked
unsightly heels and stops your dry heals scratching and catching on your sheets.
17. Have you recently had a C-section or other operation? Have stitches and other scarring? Skin Serum with rosehip oil has wonderful skin regenerative properties and soothes itching while healing your skin.
18. Soothing Salve is the perfect
healing and soothing lotion for your baby's tender bottom. The Salve
soothes existing rashes and also prevents nappy rash with NO stinging at
19. Waking up with dry lips? Apply Moisturising Lip Balm with its long lasting staying power before bed and wake up with moisturised lips. Also great to apply before making out with your lover, keeps lips moisturised while tasting yummy at the same time.
20. Purifying Cleansing Toner can be applied to a cotton pad and used to wipe your fanny for that quick and instant refreshed feeling.
21. Custom Scented Massage Oil is perfect for use during love making and intimate moments in the bath or shower. The oil is water proof and is a sensual lubricant while the custom scents arouse the scenes.